Aid To Injured Motorcyclists is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-06. The program can be installed on Android.
The Aid To Injured Motorcyclists App provides you with helpful resources and easy access to emergency tools that can help get you to safety in the event of an accident.
- Emergency Accident Center
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Easy Access to call a Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home
- Accident Form to report when you have been involved in an accident
- *Ability Capture photos at the scene of the incident and submit in the Accident Form
- **Audio Recording from the device to capture sound right at the scene of the incident to send with your form
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in personal injury and auto accident cases
The law offices of Richard M. Lester have been helping bikers for nearly 30 years. Richard Lester, our founding attorney, realized the need for injured bikers to be professionally represented. He understood that motorcycle cases are very different accidents and that there was a need for lawyers that knew motorcycles because they rode too.
*Requires an iOS device that has a Camera built-in
**Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone
Aid To Injured Motorcyclists (version 1.1) has a file size of 1.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.